The Robert Craven Memorial Hall was
built in 1896 and formed part of the bequest of
Robert Craven, a
local farmer. Its original name was The Craven
The Hall is the Village Hall for Bramhope
It is administered on behalf of the Charity
Commision by a group of villagers who are the
trustees for the charity.
There is a full sized crown bowling green at one
side of the building, a car park in front, and
two tennis courts at the other side.
Inside, there is a large hall (42' x 22') which
can be used as a badminton court, and at one end
there is a stage.
There are three other rooms of various sizes
varying from the smallest, at 18' x 12', to the
largest which is 24' x 18'. All these rooms are
available for hire.
always interested in adding new activities, so
if you think we could help, please call or
rates are shown here.
The dimensions of all our rooms are shown